Big News

By 10:41 PM



Wow y'all this pregnancy has been so up
and 
        d
          o
             w
                n
it's crazy and has made it extremely diffulcult
to focus on my beloved blog
well while I've been gone 
alot has changed 
first off today I am officially 18 weeks
most people say the time has flown by
HmmmMmm...
I wish
To be honest until extremely
recently I have not felt how 
I have heard most woman describe their 
pregnancy
The whole "Pregnancy is the happiest time of my life"
regardless of how sick I was
HmmmMM...
okay
Not how I felt at all
Sure I'm extremely happy about this pregnancy
but to say it is the happiest time of my life?
I don't think so
But I cannot wait until after the pregnancy 
I know everything will be worth it 
and we will have an amazing bundle of joy
HmmMmm...
Did I just say "we?"
Yep, sure did!
Me and the father have decided to work things out
So "Yay" for that
I am extremely excited to be getting the family I have always wanted




Oops
ALMOST forgot a week from tomorrow 
we find out the sex of the baby
we are keeping our fingers crossed for a boy


You Might Also Like

7 lovely little thoughts

  1. Cute blog! The fun comes after baby has come. Your whole life changes. I love being a mom! Thanks for visiting my blog. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH! I am sooooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! Your blog is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours! Such a precious baby bump- congratulations!! So exciting you find out the gender soon!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I wish you good luck and a lot of patience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are adorable! I got behind on my blogging while I was pregnant too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look very cute!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...