Wineries I want to visit in N.C. & V.A.

By 1:29 AM

Ok ya'll there are so many wineries in N.C. and V.A. 
I love it!!

These are just a few I plan on visiting...full reviews coming soon!

Me & my Chelsea recently visited RayLen Vineyards and it was really adorable
It was really a stunning sight to see with the sun setting...
The pale red was delicious (really sweet)
Pics coming soon!

Rag Apple Lassie Vineyards
I pass this winery everytime I visit Lizz to get a great haircut in Yadkinville, NC
Next time I'm stopping in!

Old North State Winery
This ones a little outta N.C. it's in Mt.Airy Va.

Shelton Vineyards
 Dobson, North Carolina

Allison Oaks Vineyards
Yadkinville, North Carolina

Brandon Hills Vineyard
Yadkinville, North Carolina

Misty Creek Farm and Vineyards
 Mocksville, North Carolina 

You Might Also Like

2 lovely little thoughts

  1. I really want to try that too! I think the atmosphere is so calm, and that it would be so nice and relaxing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wircklich guter blog :) lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen ? http://abcdefghijklarissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...