RIP

By 6:18 PM


R.I.P.

Richard Jones
Throughout high-school me & Richard were really good friends and dated in high school. We kept in touch after high-school talking every once in a while. Once I was married the catching up ended . After posting RIP on his FaceBook Wall a minute ago I found our last convo, him telling me I was his first love. It was so sad to read, knowing I never got to talk to him again. He was a truly amazing person.

It is crazy to think how much my life has changed recently, but somehow I still know that everything will be okay...eventually. Time heals all. RIP "Ricky Bobby"
You will be missed immensely ♥

You Might Also Like

6 lovely little thoughts

  1. Wow.. thank you for sharing I cant imagine how hard it must be right now... but you are right Time heals all! Stay strong.. prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard when life piles so many things on at once! You're right, things will be ok EVENTUALLY. It will definitely take time, though, and I hope you remember how important it is to feel what you're feeling and grieve. I'll be thinking of you!

    ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry for your loss, and for your marriage!! I haven't been following for very long but I enjoyed reading about your wedding and such.
    I encourage you to look at the love dare book, it's helped with many marriages.
    Not only does time heal things, but love and forgiveness. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to read this!! You are in my thoughts sweet, sweet lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am sorry for you loss. i know that it must be hard to read that. it takes time to heal, but you will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and his family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...