Is it winter?

By 9:10 PM

Ok ya'll...down here in Florida I think, I kinda sorta forgot what winter is. No really, I'm originally from N.C. and I'm use to it being "pretty flipping" cold. My best friend has been snowboarding in the Appalachian mountains like every weekend. She's snowboarding and I've been laying out on the beach? Seems so crazy. It was crazy having a "hot" Christmas.

Lets compare.


Appalachian Ski Mountain

 
 
 
Clearwater Beach
 
 
 
 
A bit of a transition right?
 I hope everyone's having a great week, yay for Friday tomorrow right??

Also...
 
I just want to do a quick shout out to Keith over at
 
 
and Jen over at
 
 
They are too sweet, they always leave sweet comments on
my post's, and they both have absolutely awesome blogs!!
Thank ya'll for always making my day. I heart comments.
Go check them out lovelies.
 
 
Thanks to everyone that reads, comments, follows, or heck just glances,
at my piece of cyber space. You are all awesome.
 
Oh yes and fun fact: J* told me today "Just so you know blogging is called Asynchronous communication...lol"
 
Did anyone actually know that??? I certainly didn't. J* is such a smarty pants isn't he?
Smart and sexy what a catch he is!

You Might Also Like

5 lovely little thoughts

  1. You are so sweet thank you! :) Oh I would love to be laying on a beach right now haha very jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashton for the shout out! You're incredibly sweet and I am glad to have a friend across the miles :)

    We haven't gotten any snow here in KY yet but I am really hopeful that we'll have some soon! I am actually vacationing in Florida this summer and I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping my fingers crossed you get snow! Oh I'm sure you will love Florida :)

      Delete
  3. Oh how we love Florida. ..it is strange it veing 85 with the air on in January. ...but its better than the cold...you have a talent ..dont let it go to waste. ...love u.....aunt mel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...