Sweet Home Carolina

By 12:05 AM

 And I'm back...
 

      Well looks like I'm home again
and I believe I'll be staying this time
so what am I looking forward too?
well, seeing friends 
the lake
Pilot Mountain
good damn bbq
sweet tea
backwood parties
mason jar wine glasses
muscadine wine
awesome vineyards
horseback riding
and family
 

You Might Also Like

4 lovely little thoughts

  1. Soubds like quite the plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashton I am glad to see yhou on here again!! I saw on FB that you had moved back home. They say it's where the heart is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO happy to see you blogging again!!!!! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are home again...we missed you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...