A new beginning

By 1:52 PM

Alright ya'll I just want to start off by saying how much I have missed the bloggy world! 
I am so glad to be back.
 I noticed I lost 0 followers while I was M.I.A.
which is 100% awesome
I know alot of reader's have been here through all the wedding pics and the first break-up...
and it has been an awesome "blogger" journey for me
Like everyone else I started with 0 follower's
and now I have over 200 even with the hiatus and over 24,000 views
Thank-ya'll so much for sticking around!
 I haven't written in a while and have not announced some pretty big news.
 Me and my husband are done, signed the last of the divorce papers type "done." 
BUT
I am happy
 Sometimes it just doesn't work, and for us it didn't.
I struggled with what to do with my blog, but I decided I have put way too much time and love this community too much to walk away. 
I have left North Carolina
I am thrilled to get a fresh start in a new place, with new people, and new opportunities 
I look forward to updating ya'll with all the excitement yet to come!


New Hair-color

New start 

You Might Also Like

4 lovely little thoughts

  1. Glad to hear you are happy!! Sending you blessings on your new start and glad you are back in the blogging world. :)

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower, but sending blessings your way. So glad to hear that you are getting a new start and are so happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the divorce girl! Can't wait till you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic!
    Im following you now and I hope you can follow me back.;)

    Patricia.

    http://morning-days-with-pat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...