WTF Monday

By 8:27 PM

Oh bejeezies,
Here we go y'all
Things that made me say WTF this week...

Wall decals are not as simple as they look

And not all levels are "level"
The quote on my wall would be s
                                                     t
                                                         r
                                                           a
                                                             i
                                                               g
                                                                 t

if they were

Black Friday...Oh yea that was fun
"So fun me and my 78 year old g-ma ate
in a bar/pub for lunch...wonder why??'"

Hunting trip = boring time for me

Christmas time is expensive

Our dog is a nomad....no really...he wonders aimlessly
and doesn't come back for days
we expect drug use










You Might Also Like

0 lovely little thoughts

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...