Sexual Assault
Awareness & Prevention Month

By 10:22 PM

It's April
I'm sure most of you know that
But I'm sure quite a few of my lovely reader's don't know 
that April is Sexual Assault Awareness & Prevention month
I have only seen one post about this topic
on Ms. Morgan's blog read it here
I have gone back and forth about whether to write anything 
at all about this topic
seeing that it is a sensitive one for me
and usually not talked about at all
But here I am in my living room
halfway watching Army Wives 
writing a post about sexual assault awareness
Lets start with statistics
Read all of them here
In case you didn't click the link 
here are two I think we should all know
Every two minutes, someone in the U.S. is assaulted, also
97% of rapists will never spend a day in jail
those numbers are staggering to me
and to be blatantly honest piss me the F* off


Here are a few links that can help

The national sexual assault hotline
1-800-656-HOPE

Alright ya'll now I'm going to ask that all of you 
simply consider
linking up with me to raise awareness for sexual assault awareness
and prevention month
The linky tool is below
...Lets spread the word...










You Might Also Like

6 lovely little thoughts

  1. Thank you. For this post. For the pledge. For linking to my blog. It's time we all start talking about this and how it affects all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet lady! I found your blog via I love you to the moon. and am SO GLAD that I did! I'm your newest follower. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kudos to you for passing on the awareness of a serious issue. it's sad but exists :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great post and i love that you for posted about it and that you're doing such a great thing in spreading the word. we need more people like you!

    xx jes, new follower
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's very important for everyone to be aware of this! Your blog is adorable, new follower!

    Xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...