So I'm single

By 9:59 PM

Anyone else ever like 
always have a boyfriend?
Ya, that's me
Always in a relationship!
Ummm....
Except for right now...
Hmmmm...
Not sure what is up with that
and here's what I'm thinking


Thing is, I have to make myself happy before I jump into another
relationship, no matter how much I want too
Anyone else find this extremely hard to do?
For some reason it is almost impossible for me...
I'm always looking for happiness in a guy!
Is that cra?
Opinions welcome.

Anyway's 
I have some news
I'm moving!
To...


Tampa, Florida
Well really I'm going to be closer to Clearwater
Home of....
Umm....
Hooters?
No really!
Hooters originated in Clearwater, fun fact!

Thanks for reading ya'll, hope everyones having a great weekend!
















You Might Also Like

6 lovely little thoughts

  1. Hey girl! I am really glad you checked out my blog, because yours is great, too! :) I'll be back for sure! Have a lovely week.

    xo,
    Brani Laine
    thatsjustlovelyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I was always the one to have a boyfriend, as well. Being single for awhile can be really good for you. You'll be just fine and you'll learn a lot about yourself and how to be happy on your own. Then, your next relationship will hopefully be truly successful. I wish you the best and all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Thanks so much!

      Hope you have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Gotta love Pinterest, they have the best quotes!

      Delete
  4. Some of my best friends are that same way and it is heartbreaking to see them go from bad relationship to bad relationship. They (and you) need to love yourselves first and when the right guy comes along, you will know because he will treat you how you deserve to be treated.
    I wish you all the best in your single life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...