New Years Eve

By 10:59 PM


So it's almost 2012
approximately 1 hour and fifteen minutes till
I might make it to Greensboro in time
I am waiting on my phone to charge so I don't get lost/captured on the
side of the road
Why would I think that could happen??
Because my brakes like to stop working
Yep major "rggggg"
This year was honestly one of the
craziest years of my life


My marriage began and ended




sometimes forever just isn't



"I lost someone I use to love"

But I got an amazing job, and have been blessed with many opportunities.

And in 2012?
I am trying to find what makes me truly happy
because I desearve it


Happy new year ya'll...

XOXO Ashton Rae





You Might Also Like

0 lovely little thoughts

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...