Get your own blog book

By 10:29 PM

Ok ya'll so not feeling well is making me a laptop/blog
Junkee
I am stuck at my moms house bored searching for blog things
and watching marketing videos for Melissa for funzies
It's pretty much an obsession now
I have found the most amazing site to share with you

Print your blog.Save your blog.Love your blog book
Is their slogan
Sound familiar??

It's from
Blog2Print

Visit the site here

Whether you have a blog on
Blogger
Typepad
or
Wordpress

You can have your very own Blog book

and it's totally simple
All you do is type your blog URL
and
"Walahh"
It transforms it into your book

Then
You pick the color Front/Back Images (If you want)
Title and side text

(This is just a sample)


You can also choose black and white or color
(for the inside text and pictures)

A 20-page softcover
Blog Book is just $14.95

Hardcover only $24.95.
And extra pages are only 35 cents!

You Might Also Like

5 lovely little thoughts

  1. Thanks girl...I saw this a while back and couldn't wait to order my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! Nice discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have heard of this site before! Thanks for sharing the link :) happy I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting ya'll<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...