Simply sexy sunday

By 10:24 PM


Ok ya'll so I know most women at least occasionally want to do a little something special for our significant others right? On special occasions, or just for the heck of it. This post is going to highlight some of the cutest lingerie out there. In these collection previews I tried to pick a variety of looks for those of us who are more daring and for the more modest. I think there's a look for everyone! Hope ya'll enjoy, simply sexy sunday will be a reoccuring event. So stay tuned for more hot looks to come. Grab the link up button and join in the fun, what's your fave look?



The collection above is the Babycakes collection from Trashy.com. They have some great stuff, this collection is pretty pricey and perfect for a special occasion. Don't count Trashy out if it's the price your worried about they have some great deals, and some cute Halloween costumes as well.






These are all from Spiceylingerie.com. Great site, lots of options and they are affordable. All of the pieces I chose for the preview are on sale and under $30.00.




























These are all from fredericks.com. I love Fredericks of Hollywood! They have a huge variety of looks, really good quality items at a great price point.











You Might Also Like

0 lovely little thoughts

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...