Tattoo concealer that works for $6.00?

By 9:49 PM

Thats right ladies, a tattoo concealer that actually works for an affordable price.



Hard Candy Glam Concealer Light 312



Not to mention it doubles as a heavy duty concealer. I love this product! I used it when I had my new bridal portrait's done, to cover my shoulder, and finger tattoos. I now use it daily to cover the dark circles under my eyes. I really recommend trying this product. Try it out and you'll love it!

Hope everyone has a great week!

You Might Also Like

2 lovely little thoughts

  1. I've definitely heard good things about that concealer but I've never actually been able to find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walmart has it, and it's available online!

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...