200 Followers

By 1:02 PM




Tumblr_m3eba1gql01ru5cm6o1_400_large

Ok ya'll I got on Blogger this morning to do a little blog stalking when
I noticed I now have 200 followers,  and over 24,000 views! So I just wanted to take a second to say 
"YAY, and thank-ya'll so much for reading"

Feel free to make it 201 
and follow,
I will follow you back!

Thanks for making my day, hope everyone's having a great week!



You Might Also Like

3 lovely little thoughts

  1. Congrats on making it to 200!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I see your only 7 away yourself. AWESOME!

      Hope you have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I noticed your comment on my blog! Thanks for the follow and i'm now following you back.

    I'm loving your blog.
    Hope you have a lovely day.

    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...