Top 5 Tuesday:Celebrity Crushes, A link-up

By 3:19 PM

Today I'm linking up with
"Just Peachy"
and participating in
Top 5 Tuesday: Celebrity Crushes

I loved looking at all my "bloggy friends" sister post's!

Celebrity Crush #1
C.T.
 (Thank you M.T.V. for making him famous)


Celebrity Crush #2
Jason Statham
(Wowzers)


Celebrity Crush #3
Vin Diesel
(Who doesn't have a crush on him?)


Celebrity Crush #4
Tyler Hoechlin
(Teen wolf heart throb)


And the Celebrity Crush #5
Bradley Cooper
(and the Hangover man)



Who's your Celebrity Crush?!










You Might Also Like

3 lovely little thoughts

  1. Ahh Tyler Hoechlin is a hottieee!!! And you can't go wrong with Bradley Cooper! Helloooo gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jason and brad, lovely men they arer :) yes please!!

    cute blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love bradley cooper! He's fab in failure to lauch aswell with my other celeb crush matthew mcconaughey :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...