Coast to coast

By 8:50 AM




Alright ladies so this morning I was browsing blogs before I have to go in 
to work and I found this adorable one called
"Whispering Sweet Nothings"
The one behind it all is Shane
she came up with this adorable idea you see....
It's called "Coast to coast" and bloggers 
across our country add themselves to the U.S. map
"Cool"
What a great way to find other local bloggers!
Who knows? You might have a blogger next door!

You Might Also Like

1 lovely little thoughts

  1. Hey Ashton! I LOVE your blog! Thank you for following me! I can't wait to sift thru all the goodness! :o) xoxo

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Bell
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...