Myrtle Beach&&Other Stuff

By 11:00 PM

Well I guess I'll start with "the other stuff."  Well there are a few things I am super excited about, the first being my new involvement with marketing and advertisement primarily "Boudoir", and "Weddings" at Real Life Photography. I am so excited about this opportunity and cannot wait to see Melissa's business grow. As I get to know her better I think more and more of her. Her work is so amazing, she is already a successful photographer, but I think within a few years she could easily be a national photographer who knows maybe international! Check out her work at http://reallifephotography.org/
Another reason I'm smiling? Well in about 8 days I will be saying "Hello Myrtle Beach!!!!" I just added another day to our VACA. So now we'll have plenty of time to check everything out, and hang out with friends. So ready for the beach and a break from waitressing!

You Might Also Like

0 lovely little thoughts

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...