What I'm Reading

By 12:36 PM

 
Lauren Conrad♥

Her first book



"L.A. CANDY is a fast-paced, honest and entertaining fictional account of what it′s like to come of age in Hollywood while starring in a reality TV show, written by a girl who has experienced it all firsthand: Lauren Conrad." From Amazon.com

I just finished this book and will definitely be heading to Barnes&Noble soon to pick up her other books, I love her writing style! This book was soOo hard to put down, I finished it in a day and a 1/2! I'm sure ya'll will love it too..Think about picking it up today!

Find It HERE For only $12.23

You Might Also Like

5 lovely little thoughts

  1. Nice.. I have been looking for a good book to pick up.. Have your read Kendra Wilkinsons book?? Soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all three of the "LA Candy" books and LOVED them. It's always nice to have some good ol' chick-lit! And then I re-watched "The Hills" on Netflix, but only the seasons that Lauren was on. Love that girl and her sense of style!

    ~ Angela
    grahamandangela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm gunna start off by saying that I'm a huge reality tv buff..lol I just realized I referenced like 4 shows in what I just wrote...oh well I guess everyone has their addictions!!

    Angela)YaA...I love Lauren & Audrina, did you see her show? I thought it was really good too!

    Karlita)I havn't read any of the Kendra books, I will def. check them out though, Girls Next Door isn't the same since its diff. girls at least she has her own show now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering about this book... I totally want to read it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so good, I loved that book. I have been meaning to get the other ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading, every comment truly makes my day!

I ♥ comments ...